CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 25. januar 2010

Challenge over at Phindy's Place #4

This week it is my time to be the hostess over at Phindy's Place PCP

I want to see some Birthday cards using the colour combo

Brown and Red:O)

You may use other colours as well, but the main colours have to be Brown and Red!

And you have to use one of Phindy's images:O)

This challenge will run from today January 25 to February 7th.


I have used "Love Cycle" for my card.
Coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

I have made an Easel card again, they are so fun and easy, and they turn out great.

Papers I have used:

Cream Bazzil Basic.
Sorry, but I don't remember where the brown DP is from, but it is double sided.
The red is a My Minde Eye.

I have used my Geo Punch "Daisy" for the border and the corners.

Ribbon, flower and gem stones are from stash.

The sentiment in Norwegian, on dialect;

Happy Birthday.

It is from North Star Stamps' "Siddispladå"


Hope that you want to join in with the fun over at Phindy's Place on Paper Craft Planet.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,