CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 27. mars 2011

Cute Ashton & Boo




Just a quick post today:O)
Hope your weekend is great.

I have made this birthday card for a friend of my son, Casper.

I have used one of the cute Emerald Faeries "Larakins - Ashton & Boo" from Deb's Creations
They are coloured with Copic Markers.

To make this card:
Papers: Brown Bazzil, DP from Efco and Kort & Godt
Embellishment: Lollypop flower from scrap paper, Pearls and sentiment (Congratulatios) from Kort & Godt, Lace and ribbon from my stash, Buttons from Queen & co

Copic Sketch Markers used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E11, E13, R20, R85
Clothes: Y32, Y35, Y38
E21, E25, E27
Wings: BG0000, BG91, BG93
Background: BG0000, BG91, BG93, G12, G82, G85


The back of the card.


Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Cute Card Thursday #157 - Sketch by Deb
Flutter By Wednesday #147 - Open Challenge, just use a butterfly, fairy or angel

11 kommentarer:

Lisa sa...

Nancy! I love this image and your coloring is fantastic!!! This is darling! I love your blog and I am your newest follower!
Big Hugs!

Sharron aka Sharrahug sa...

What a great card, Nancy! I love it & love your Copic coloring!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Linda Palmer sa...

Nancy, I am a member of the CMC coloring classes. I thought Lisa Haines idea to share blog addresses and follow each other was a good one. Your card is so cute. I love your coloring. My blog address is:
http://lindasstampingblog.blogspot.com

Annette Bowes sa...

Gorgeous card Nancy, such a cute image and beautiful flower, take careX:)

Danni sa...

Oh my! This image is just too fun!! Love it! Fabulous creation! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Patricia St Martin sa...

Nancy, Your cards are all beautiful. I know you are from Norway. I was born and raised in Norway Michigan in the US. You have a wonderful blog. You where on Squigglefly DT when I was on their DT also.

Cathy sa...

Nancy, what an adorable card. I love this stamp, it is so sweet. You did a wonderful job coloring and the presentation is perfect.

Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card Nancy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane sa...

You know I love your cards, Nancy. I especially like your color choices here and that fab flower!!

Frances sa...

Lovely image, nicely colored, Loved your card design too.hugs, Frances.

Deb sa...

absolutely beautiful Nancy, so love the naughty elves and the colours are just gorgeous!

Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx