CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 2. mars 2010

KLM Digital Design DT



This cute digi image is one of the "Sick Bear Trio" from KLM Digital Designs

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

This round Easel card I have entered here:

The Pink Elephant #56 - Add Green to your Colour Combo

Cupcake Craft Challenge #80 - Round & Round

Papers I have used for this Easel card:

Purple Bazzil Basic
DP's from 29th Street Market, We R Memory Keepers and some scrap:O)

"Flowers" are Lollypop flowers

The sentiment is written on my computer.

Paper doily.

I have added some Stickles "Star Dust" to the flowers.


If you have not had a look at KLM's images, do go over to see the great selection of digi images and sentiments:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,