CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 21. juli 2010

Karen's Doodles Scandinavia # 20 - Sketch



It is Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at

Karen's Doodles Scandinavia

Challenge #20 - A Sketch

I have used the cute "Bigsby Cookies" from Karen's Doodles' store.
He is coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


Here is the sketch I made for you this week:O)


To make this card:

White Bazzil Basic
DPs from Ladybug and Friends and Prima
Doily
Ribbon, flowers and pearls from my stash
Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"




Have fun playing with my sketch, and don't forget to use a Karen's Doodles image so can upload it over at Karen's Doodles Scandinavia.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
The Pink Elephant #76 - Brown