CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 4. oktober 2010

Squigglefly #69 - Clean and Simple Christmas card



This is my second post today:O)

***

I fell in love with this adorable image the first time I saw it:O)
Isn't he cute???

Well, Monday is the day for a new challenge over at

Squigglefly

Challenge #69 - Clean and Simple Christmas card.
The image I have used is "Snowy Card" designed by Marla Shega over at the Squigglefly shop.

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


To make this card:
Olive Green Bazzil Basic
Beautiful DP from My Mind's Eye
Stickles "Icicle"
Pearls from Kort & Godt



Hope you are in the mood to make a Christmas card and would like to share it with us over at Squigglefly this week.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #4 - Sketch by Moni
A Spoon Full of Sugar #123 - Spots and Stripes
Winter Wonderland - Male Christmas card