CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 1. november 2010

Squigglefly #73




Monday also is time for a new challenge over at

Squigglefly

Challenge #73 - Make a card with detachable bookmark.

HERE is a tutorial for this card.

For my card I have used the cute "Winter Antonio" from Winanto Nugroho, a new designer over at Squigglefly store. This image and several more were released last Saturday.

I have coloured him with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

To make this card:
Black Bazzil Basic
DP from Creative Imaginations
Pearls from my stash
MS Snowflake Punch

To make the perforated line I used my scalpel.

The inside of my card.


This is my second post for today.
I hope you will find time to have some fun with papers and stash this week, and that you want to join in on the fun over at Squigglefly.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Truly Scrumptious#44 - Sketch - Petal, Pearls & Pins