CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 14. februar 2011

Karen's Doodles #50 - Animal Friends:O)



Happy Valentines day my crafting friends:O)))
This is a Monday filled with the spirit of LOVE all over the world, so please enjoy:O)

Monday is the day for a new challenge over at

Karen's Doodles

and
Challenge #50 is - Animal Friends

Image used is the adorable "Tulip Bunny" from Karen's Doodles store.
She is coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

To make this card:
Paper: Grey Bazzil, DP from My Mind's Eye, Maja Design and October Afternoon
Embellishment: Flowers from Kort & Godt, ribbon, charm, heart brads, string and tull from my stash
Stickles: "Silver" and "Diamond"
Sentiment from Stampin' Up
Easy Punch 3d heart

I have added some silver and diamond stickles to the heart.

***

I have tread grey string trough the heartshaped brads.
On the back of the cute charm it is written
"Made for an angel"


And again, the adorable "Tulip Bunny"


I hope you want to join in on this week's Karen's Doodles challenge.
It is allowed to use any image as long as you follow the theme.
To be in for the 1st prise you need to use a Karen's Doodles image:O)

***

Thank you for stoppin' by my blog today.
Have a creative week.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
CLP Challenge Blog #33 - Sketch
Flutter By Wednesday #141 - Atleast 3 hearts and an angel (butterfly or fairy)
Cute Card Thursday #151 - Hearts and Flowers
Stamp Something - Something for you Valentine
Digital Tuesday #97 - From The Heart
Papertake Weekly - Have a Heart!