CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 19. juni 2011

My sixth Amber Ink card.




Happy Sunday:O)
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Today I have made my final card as the Pink Torchbearer for Amber Ink.
A couple of weeks ago sweet Anne passed the Pink Torch over to me, and I have proudly carried it this month.

This week Amber Ink is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations, and I have used the inaspiration picture from this week's challenge. Go over to have a look and join in on the fun:O)

For this card I have used image "Love Bug", sentiment "Love Bug" and i-paper "Crackle Dot Black-on-White"

I have coloured with Copics.

To make this card:
Papers: Green and Red Bazzil, DP from My Mind's Eye
Others: Lace from my stash, Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons, Pearls from Kort & Godt, Distress Ink "Aged Mahogany"

Copics used:
R22, R24, R29
W1, W3, W5, W7, W10


I have had so much fun being a torchbearer, so thank you Anne, Pam and Amber for giving me this opportunity:O))))
In a couple of days I will pass the Pink Torch over to a new torchbearer, so do come back to see who the talented lady is.........

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Cupcake Inspirations #116 - Inspiration Picture
Sketch Saturday #160 - The sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Let's Play Bingo (Shape, Ribbon, Sentiment)