CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 26. september 2011

Karen's Doodles #82 - Pink and Brown



Happy Monday:O)

It is time for a new challenge for you over at

Karen's Doodles

#82 - Pink and Brown

I know this is a fav. colour combo for lots of you out there, so I hope you would like to join in this week.

I have used the adorable "Fairy Princess" from Karen's store.
She is coloured with Copics.

To make this card:

Papers: Brown and pink Bazzil, DP from Pion Design and Fancy Pants Design
Others: Flowers from Wild Orchid, Gem stones from Kort & Godt, Pearl Liquid "White Opal"

Copics used:

R02, E0000, E000, E11, E13
C0, B93, B95, B97
E30, E31, E33
Y21
E55, E57, E59
R00, R01
R20, R21, R22, R30


I have played with PhotoShop:O)

Hope to see you over at Karen's Doodles this week.

This is my last DT card for Karen's Doodles:O(
I have decided to step down because of my health at the moment.
It has been a pleasure to work on this team:O)

Thank you for stopping by my blog, have a great week.

Hugs and smiles from