CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 12. september 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge #10 - Embossing



It is Sunday and time for a new challenge over at

Kenny K's Kratfy Girlz

Challenge #10 - Embossing, wet or dry

I have used the cute "Wanda Wicked" from Kenny K.
She is coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


To make this card:
White Bazzil Basic
DPs from My Mind's Eye and Prima
Stickles "Stardust"
Embossing from



Do stop by Kenny K's Krafty Girlz to get some inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Thank you for stoppin' by today.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Papertake Weekly #47 - Sketch


8 kommentarer:

Sissel sa...

Wow, denne var stilig. Likte motivet kjempegodt, har ikke hatt helt sansen for motivene med de digre skoa, men dette var smashing. Fine farger og tøff dekor.

Klem Sissel

Kari sa...

For et stilig kort!!Motivet er superherlig og lekkert farget :o)
Ønsker deg en flott søndag :)

Klemmer :)

Kari sa...

For et stilig kort!!Motivet er superherlig og lekkert farget :o)
Ønsker deg en flott søndag :)

Klemmer :)

Pink lady sa...

Et flott kort med et super stilig motiv, Nancy! Herlige farger du har brukt!

Ha en fin kveld!
Klem Laila.

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card Nancy,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Wenche sa...

Wawww..dette var råstilig, Nancy!!!
Og det embossede edderkoppnettet var jo midt i blinken! Flinka!!!
Go'klem fra Wenche :0)

crafty amy sa...

Hiya Hun,
Sorry I am late again I have been so busy with work and I have been setting up my own challenge blog as have decided I need to push my download sheets more :D
I have just started a DT call for the challenge and there is a chance to win so me downloads HERE if you have time to check it out.
This is such a cute card I LOVE all the glitter details you have added and the embossing is perfect!

Hugs

Amy xx

Cheryl Valadez sa...

Hi, Nancy! Love all the glitter on Wanda and the embossed area on the background! Your coloring is marvelous and the layout is way cool! Super card, lady ;D Hugz, Cheryl