CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 3. oktober 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz #13 - Bling it!



It is Sunday and time for a new challenge over at

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz

Challenge #13 - Bling It!

I have used the super cute "Happy Lion" from Kenny K's collection.
He is coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.

To make this card:
White Bazzil Basic
DP from DCWV
Currogated cardboard
Embossed "gold" cartong
Flowers from Prima
Gem Stones from Nellie's Choice
Stickles "Golden Rod"


To take a picture, and make it glow and shine as IRL is not an easy job, lol.
Well, this is the best I could do:O)

Find your glitter glue and Gem stones and join in on the fun over at

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz

this week:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Friday Sketchers #122 - Sketch
Creative Card Crew - Blooming Marvelous!

10 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

Hi Nancy
I love this card, he is such a happy Lion! I love the added sparkle to his mane.

Michelle :-)

Kari sa...

For et herlig kort!!Motivet er helt supert og lekkert farget!!
Stilig med "gullpapir" :o)
Ha en fin søndag :)

Klemmer :)

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Blir i skikkelig godt humør av dette kortet jeg!Herlig motiv,som er nydelig farget!Stilig med litt bling på en grå søndag!
Klem,Janne

Donna sa...

Wow Nancy, love that lion and all the glitter on his mane. flowers look great and I think that gold paper behind is gorgeous, great embossed look.
hope you're having a great weekend.
hugs
Donna xx

LINDA sa...

This is just fantastic.. Love the glitter.. very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Riet sa...

So gorgeous card Nancy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts sa...

What a great glitzy happy lion, I love it. Thanks for showing it.
Hugs, Teresa xxx

Jackie sa...

Fabby hun, love the sparkley mane... great layout too. hugs J x

Cheryl Valadez sa...

Nancy, I adore this image! What a fantastic card you have created! He looks fabulous in glitter and that fringed edge is pure genius! Hugz, Cheryl

Gale sa...

I think you caught the shine and glitter really well. I love this lion - makes me think this is what the Wizard of Oz lion would look like today! Great card!