CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 10. januar 2011

Karen's Doodles #45 - Monochromatic



Welcome to my blog this Monday:O)
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Monday is time for a new challenge over at

Karens' Doodles challenge blog

challenge #45 - Monochromatic

I love to work with brown tones, so that is why I went for a card in shades of brown:O)

The cute image I have used is "Sweep Me Off My Feet" from Karen's Doodles store.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

To make this card:
Brown Bazzil Basic
Dp from My Mind's Eye and Making Memories
Stickles "Icicle"
Ribbon from a local store
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Spellbinders Scelloped Heart and Decorative Photo Corner



If you are like me, love to make Monochromatic cards, come over to Karen's Doodles' challenge blog and join in on the fun.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Have a wonderful week.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Sketchy Colors #53 - Sketch by Lena Katrine
Bunny Zoe's Craft #8 - Love is in the air
Stamp Something - January Digi Day

10 kommentarer:

Gry-Heidi sa...

Hei på deg vennen :o) Nydelig kort og for et herlig motiv du har brukt! Tipp topp fargelagt, som alltid!

Ha en fin uke!

Klem :o)

Wenche sa...

Så lekkert, Nancy!!! Brune kort er bare så flott og her har du brukt et nydelige mønsterark. Herlig motiv som er mesterlig fargelagt! Flinka :D
Go'klem, Wenche :0)

joey sa...

Hiya Nancy

I love the brown tones too, Inever seem to be able to use them as well as you have, gorgeous card

Joey x

Pink lady sa...

Et nydelig kort Nancy!
Veldig koselig motiv og fine farger sammen:-)
Ha en fin kveld! Klem Laila.

Gro sa...

Kjempefint kort, Nancy. Og så koselig motiv som er flott fargelagt - som vanlig.
Ha en flott uke. Klem :o)

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous, adorable cute card Nancy.
luv
Debby

Doodle Queen sa...

Hi Nancy:
Happy New years! Awww..I LOVE this card and the colors. Just as I had imagined it when I drew it. Lovely:-)
Hugs, Karen

Sandy Hulsart sa...

Nancy, this is just perfect, a wonderful vintage feel for this darling couple. Great job.

Wishcraft sa...

Such a lovely card - love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something :o) Lisa x

Marianne sa...

For en super løsning av skissa!!!!
Jeg likte så godt hjertehjørnene:)
Et nydelig og stilig kort!!!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til.
Klemmer fra Marianne:)