CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 24. februar 2011

OBG - Karen's Doodles DT




Hello and welcome:O)
Outside it's stormy and darn cold, brrrrr:OI
OOOOh I hope Spring find it's way over here soon!!!

***

Every Thursday, we, at Karen's Doodles challenge blog, show you some of the OBG (Oldies But Goodies) images from Karen's Doodles' store.
I made this card using the adorable "Daisy Bunny".

This is my first time ever using Copic Sketch Markers:O)))
I finally took the step to start colouring with markers!
I have a long way to go, but it's fun, so I will get there!!!;)

Copics used

To make this card:
Paper: Purple Bazzil, DP from Cosmo Cricket
Flowers: Wild Orchid
Ribbon and lace from stash
Dew Drops from Kort & Godt
Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
Sentiment from Stampin'Up

Go over to Karen's Doodles to look at some more OBG images:O)
You also have time to join in on this week's Masculine challenge.
Hope to see you there!


***
Thank you for stoppin' by today.
Have a great day.


Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Friday Sketchers #142 - The Sketch
RRR Challenge #18 - Spring Theme
A Spoon Full of Sugar #140 - Birthday Wishes


7 kommentarer:

Pink lady sa...

Åå, så søtt motiv du har fargelagt så fint:-) ET nyydelig kort Nancy!!

Ha en fin torsdag og god helg!
Klem Laila.

Kari sa...

Dette ble jo bare sååå flott da!!Nyyyydelig fargelegging,dette kan du!! Lekre ark!
Ha en flott torsdag!

Klemmer :)

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Gorgeous colouring and layout Nancy.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Silli sa...

So cute Nacy, love your coloring!

Tom sa...

Fantastic Nancy!
Hugs
ToM

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon sa...

Great card! I can't believe that's your first time using Copics. You did a terrific job! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Janie Printz sa...

I can not believe this is the 1st time you ever colored with Copics. You are a MASTER at this !!! Most of us have been coloring for quite awhile & you run circles around us. But looking back at some of your earlier coloring with pencils I can see you simply have talent !
I so look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.
Hugs, Janie