CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 12. april 2011

A card made for a friend



Hello and happy Tuesday:O)

Today I want to show you a book card I have made for a friend, it's for a Confirmation.

The image is "Dressy Edward - Digi" from The Greeting Farm.
I have coloured him with Copic Sketch Markers.



Under here is pictures showing that I have used Heat Embossing on the watch and sprocket.


There is a magnet under the button to keep the book closed.

Inside there is a Confirmation sentiment in Norwegian.
The tag is for a personal note:O)

To make this card:
Papers: Black Bassil, DP from Webster's Pages and My Minde's Eye
Stamps: Image from TGF, watch and sprocket are digi from My Grafico, Sentiments from Papirdesign.no
Embellishment: Chipboard Buttons from Graphic45, ribbon and brad from Kort & Godt
Other: Copper and Clear Embossing powder

Copis Markers used:
Hair: E50, E21, E15, E25, E27, E29
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Suit: W3, W5, W7, W10,
C1, C3



Thank you for visiting my blog:O)

Have a great day!!!

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
TGF Farm Fresh Challenge - Let's Hear it for the Boys
Papertake Weekly - Truly Dimensional
Stamp Something - Sassy Circle Somethings
Copic Creations #47 - Your Fav. Copic Technique (Feather blending Technique)

11 kommentarer:

Kimmi sa...

Gorgeous card Nancy. Love the image and so much work and detail to the whole project. Must have taken you an age! Well worth it though!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Angella sa...

Wow...det var stilig:)))

klem
Angella

Rose sa...

Nancy, your Dressy Edward image looks wonderful filled with Copics. What a great confirmation card! Love that embossing over the watch face. Great details. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Lisa Jane sa...

wow what a fab project - i love the watch!
Lisa x

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous box card Nancy.
luv
Debby

Anne sa...

Wow, for en flott variant av Edward da (jeg har den "vanlige"). ;)
Knallkult bokkort!

Klem, Anne.

Riet sa...

So gorgeous Nancy,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa sa...

OMGosh Nancy! This book card is just beautiful. I would definitely love to be the recipient of this! Every inch and detail is just awesome! Wow Wow Wow!
Big Hugs!

CraftyC sa...

Wow Nancy, its gorgeous. A beautiful book and I'm sure it will be treasured!
Clairex

Lorraine A sa...

Oh WOW !!! this is absolutely fantastic !! I LOVE this and am sure the boy who receives it will too !! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Marissa Isabel sa...

I love the guy on the front. I love the book card. I can see that you put a lot of effort into it. Thanks for joining us at the papertake weekly challenge. XP