CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 29. juli 2011

Baby cards for a friend:O)





Happy Friday, Friends:O)

Today I have made two cards, ordered by a dear friend of mine.

I have used the adorable Baby image from Magnolia, and coloured with Copics.




DP used is from Maja Design.

*****

Here is an other one, in pink:O)




It was just a quick post today.

Wish you all a happy weekend:O)

The Tall Ship Race is visiting Stavanger, it is AWESOME!!!
The weather is nice, and my family and I will enjoy this weekend down town looking at those fabulous ships:O))))

Thank you for visiting my blog today.


Hugs,




I have entered this card here:

Sketch Saturday #165 - The Sketch
Truly Scrumptious #62 - Buttons & Bows
Totally Gorjuss #90 - Punch or Die


3 kommentarer:

Dana sa...

Oh Nancy your two cards are adorable.

Hugs
Dana

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Love both of these adorable cards Nancy. Fabulous colouring and fantastic layouts.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Michele sa...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge. Hugs Michele x