CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 14. mars 2014

A little bit Grumpy birthday card



I am so glad it is Friday and the weekend is knocking at my door:O)
WOOHOO!!!!!!

Tody I have played with my papers and stash again.
I have made a Magic Card using this tutorial.
The adorable image is "A little bit Grumpy" from The paper Shelter.
Coloured with Copics Markers.


A closer look at the cutie:O
Just love her atitude.
I have added some Sticles to her wings and skirt.


To make this card:
Purple and cream Bazzill
DPs from scrap
Lace and Ribbon from my scrap
Stickles Star Dust and Crystal
Liquid Pearls "White Opal"
Geo Punch "Daisy"
3 flower punches

Copics used:
Hair: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Wings: RV0000, RV00, RV10, RV11
Dress: V0000, V91, V93, V95
Skin: R20, E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13


Here is the inside of the card.
"A big and cozy birthday hug for you"
and room for a personal note.


The back of the card.


I hope you like my card and got inspired.
Have a great weekend, my friends.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Hugs from



This card is entered here:

The Paper Shelter#149: Away with the Fairies
Papertake Weekly: BINGO (Flowers, Punched hapes, Lace)
Cute Card Thursday #312: Girls, girls, girls
Stampin' for the weekend: Anything goes
BunnyZoe's Crafts: Monochrome
Totally Paper Crafters #210: Shaped Cards
 Emerald Faeries Challenge #53: Girly "Pretty in Pink"


6 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Vilket urläckert kort!! Underbar färgläggning!! Tack för att du deltar i denna veckas utmaning hos The Paper Shelter.
Kramis

Judith sa...

Such a cute card - I just love this pretty little fairy - thank you for playing along at The Paper Shelter this week and for using one of our lovely fairies in the challenge hugs Judith xx

Shary sa...

Great card.Love her face. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Suzie McFloozy sa...

Great unusual card - love it !
Thanks for playing along with us over at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoox

Eileen sa...

Ooooooooo love your magic card. This is my favourite TPS image and love what you have done with her here. Love the monochrome effect. Beautifully coloured and fabulous layout. Did I say I love it? Definitely do.
Thanks for joining in with our 'Away with the Fairies' challenge at TPS this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Denise Goeldner sa...

BIG GRATULATIONS Nancy, you won one of the prizes for your gorgeous creation please drop on over to Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog for details. Hope to see you for the new challenge this month, hugs Denise DT xx