CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 29. november 2015

Sketchy Colors #260 - DT card




Happy Sunday to you all:O)

We have a lovely colour combo for you to play with over at Sketchy Colors.
This time we want you to use
WHITE, PURPLE and GREEN

Here is my take on the combo.


I have wanted to make one of these beautiful baskets for a long time, and finally  I did:O)
Tutorial for this one can be found in Wenche's blog.


To make this basket:
White, Purple bling and Green Bazzill
DP from Magnolia Ink
EK punch "Dotted Scallop"
Ribbon, lace and charms from my scrap
Flowers from Storyteller


I'm gonna fill this basket with lots of good chocolate and give it to a sweet friend  before Christmas, a Advent gift:O)
It is 10cm x10cm x10cm



This was what I had for you today. Hope you got inspired and want to join in on the fun over at Sketchy Colors.

Thank you for stoppin' by, have a good one:O)

Hugs and smiles from



This basket is entered here:
Simon Says: Anything Goes