CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 25. oktober 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch #26

The sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge was perfect for this image,
and this image is perfect for my niece who turned 8 this week.


The image is "Ava Laying Down" from In Style Stamps.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers used for this card:
Blue Bazzil Basic
DP's from K&Company, Dream Street Papers and stash.

Ribbon, lace and Gem hearts are from stash.

The sentiment (Happy birthday) is from a Norwegian Company,
Kort i Hodet.

The corners I have punched with Geo Punch "Daisy".

The inside of my card.

The back of my card, with my signature stamp.

Well, that was what I had for you today.
I hope you all will have a wonderful week.
Thanks for poppin' by:O)