CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lørdag 17. oktober 2009

Whimsie Doodles meets The Pixie Cottage



Hello all, and I hope you all have a great day:O)

Last night I finally got some crafting time.

The Pixie Cottage has their first challenge going, a fabulous sketch.

I have become a mamber of Paper Craft Planet, and found Whimsie Doodles.
Aren't these digi images just the cutest?
Well, I love them, and wanted to enter their challenge #2
"Don't use alcohol markers, colour your images in a different way"


As always, I have coloured with my watercolour pencils and watertank brush.
The image is called "Ginger Stir Things" from Whimsie Doodles.

Papers I have used for this card:
Black Bazzil Basic
DP's from s-e-i and Foofala

Embellishment:
Die cut gingerbread men, Quickutz.
Flowers are from Prima and stash
Brads and skeleton leaf.

Inside my card I have used a smaller sized image, skeleton leaf, brad and flower from Prima.

A close up to the image inside the card.

On the back of my card I have my "Handmade by" signature stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

Well, that was what I had for you today.
If you have not visited The Pixie Cottage or Whimsie Doodle, take a peak.

Have a brilliant day;O)