CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 12. november 2009

Michelle Perkett, CCT and Allsorts Challenge



Over at Paper Craft Planet on Michelle Perkett's page they have come to

Challenge #4 - Your Creative Goddessness:)

Use one of Michelle's images that closest represents you as a Creative Goddess.


Allsorts Challenges wants us to

"Bring out your Bling"



I have used the "Butterfly Fairy" made by talented Michelle Perkett.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.
I have added some Stickles "Star dust" to the wings, and distressed with blue Versa Color.
The corners are punched with Geo Punch "Lace"

Papers I have used for this card:
Cream Bazzil Basic
DP's form Making Memories and a local store, Nille.

Flower, lace, ribbon and Gem hearts from stash.

The senitment inside my card is a digi stamp from Pollycraft.

On the back of my card I have my signature stamp.

If you have not had a look at Michelle's art and digi images, do stop by her blog.

Thanks for poppin' by:O)