CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 23. november 2009

Two challenges in one

Stampavie and more Challenge #70 is a colour challenge

Brown + 1

Friday Sketchers #79 has this fab sketch.


The image is "Doraline with candy cane" from Motivet.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers I have used for this card:

Red Bazzil Basic
Dp's from Dream Street Papers and My Minds Eye.

Lace and flowers are from stash.
I have added some Distress stickles.

The sentiment on the front is computer generated.
(Merry Christmas and Happy New Year)

Inside the card is have used a Norwegian sentiment,
"merry Christmas to you and your,
from me and mine"

On the right I am going to put a picture of our children.

The back of my card.

This was what I had for you today.

Thanks for looking.