CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 30. august 2010

Karen's Doodles #26 - Make a Bookmark



It is monday, time for a new challenge over at

Karen's Doodles Challenge blog

#26 - Make a Bookmark

I have used this super cute little guy "Reading is Fun" from Karen's Doodles digi collection.
He is coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


In the picture over here you see the backside of my bookmark.

Under here is how the bookmark looks on the front:O)
I have made this for my niece who just started in first grade, so I used her initials. (Cut with Quickutz)

You "tread" the bookmark on the top corner of the page in the book:O)
You can see the tutorial for this kind of bookmark HERE.


To make this bookmark, I have used:

Lime Bazzil Basic
DPs from Prima and Bo Bunny
Flower and lace from Kort & Godt
ribbon from my stash


I hope you want to join us this week over at Karen's Doodles.
Grab one of Karen's Digi images, and get creative. If you need some inspiration, do visit our talented DT to see what they have made:O)

Thank you for stoppin by, have a lovely week.

Hugs,




I have entered this bookmark here:

Creative Inspirations #75 - Make a Bookmark
Color Throwdown #107 - Pink, red, saffron and green
Incy Wincy Designs #57 - Back to school
Cupcake #106 - Let's Get Digital