CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 13. juli 2010

A Squigglefly DT card



First of all today I have some complaining for you:O(

Two days ago I could not find my blog on my computer. When I surch on other computers and on my IPhone I manage to get in. I can get "behind" the frontpage, so I still can be the Boss of my blog:O)
Today I found out that a group of people use my blog for a online forum, HOW CAN THEY BE SOOOOOO DARN .................
OOOOH I get so furious!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't go to my frontpage, but I will now contact Blogger!!!!!!!!
So this is what I have used my day, deleting over 150 spam comments!!!!!!!! UUUUUHHH!!!

*****

So over to todays post:O)

Yesterday I promised to come back wil the card using the seak peak,
well, I am here today;OI

This cute image is a freebie over at Squigglefly

"Dayli Twitter" by Revi Devi Paat
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.
I have combined the image with a sentiment.



To make this card:
White Bazzil Basic
DPs from My Mind's Eye, Prima and Sense
Ribbon, Gems and Dew drops are from Kort & Godt.



I hope you all have a brilliant day. Feel free to help out with ideas on how to get my blog back:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Papertake Weekly #44 - Sketch

9 kommentarer:

Maria Therese sa...

Søtt kort Nancy!! :)

CraftyC sa...

Beautiful card Nancy, I love the colours you have used
Clairex

Gry-Beate sa...

Lekkert og fargerikt kort!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Tammy sa...

Adorable card! I love the colors!! ..thank you for stopping by by blog!

Aud Kirsten sa...

Søtt kort i flotte farge!
Klem:)

Marlene sa...

Your card is adorable. Spammers suck. Hope you get your issues sorted out.

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Tøffeste høna jeg har sett!Herlige farger du har brukt og!
Klem,Janne

Holly sa...

So sorry about your blog issues Nancy and I sure hope blogger can help you out! I adore the way you have colored this cute bird! Cute sentiment too!

Riet sa...

So gorgeous card Nancy,i love the image and your ppapers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.xx