CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 24. mars 2011

A Cupcake for my Hubby:O)




Hello and happy Thursday, my crafting friends:O)
I promised you that I would be back showing you my Birthday card to my husband, and here it is:O)))
Yummy?
When I saw a Cupcake card over at Gro's blog, I just had to surf the net to find a tutorial for that kind of card:O)
I found a great tutorial in Ingvild Bolme's blog.
Thank you, Ingvild:O)


So get out those ribbons and laces, and have fun.

To make this Cupcake:
Brown Bazzil, DP from My Mind's Eye
Laces from my stash and Ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon's
Polystyrene ball (7cm), a small paper ball (1,5cm)
Stickles "Burgundy"
"Glue Gun"

For this Cupcake I have used a "Happy Birthday" stamp from Making Memories.

I am definatly going to make more of these cards.
My husband were impressed, and had never expected this kind of card, lol:O)

Thank you for stoppin' by today.

See you tomorrow, it's Sukkersött time:O)

Have a great day.


Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Really Reasonable Ribbon's #20 - One for the Boys Theme
Crafts and Me #27 - Anything Goes
Double Dutch #64 - Good Enough to Eat!


12 kommentarer:

Yvonne sa...

Nyydelig Nancy! Og litt skremmende at bånd og blonder kan gi meg vann i munnen...
Ha en herlig dag!
Klem

Lisa Jane sa...

ooh wow looks good enough to eat
Lisa x

Dot-scrap sa...

wauw Nancy.
Den er så lækker lige til at spise. Jeg vil helt klart forsøge at lave en.
Knus
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Janiel/ janny sa...

Hello Nancy, Love your cupcake!! And I bet that hubby loves it also... Looks good enough to eat..
hope all is well with you dear.. hugs, Janiel

CraftyC sa...

Wow Nancy, this is gorgeous. Not seen anything like it before!
Clairexx

Heike sa...

Wow, this is stunning, what a wonderful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at the Double Dutch challenge.

Hugs
Heike

Pink Lady68 sa...

En nydelig muffin Nancy!!
Ha en fin kveld! Klem Laila.

Sylvia sa...

WOW Nancy, this is just gorgeous!!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafts and Me challenges! hope to see you again next week! :)
Sylvia xx

Kari sa...

Aww,denne er jo bare sååå herlig da!!Lekkert,nydelig,fantastisk..er litt målløs kjenner jeg *knis*
Tenker Pål ble målløs også :)
Ha en flott torsdagskveld!

Klemmer :)

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon sa...

Awesome cupcake!! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Carisa sa...

omgosh, how cute and unique is this?! thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week as the dynamite digi's host our first challenge take over!

Vixykins sa...

Wow Nancy thats amazing! Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again x