CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 21. mars 2011

Isla - an Emerald Faerie:O)




This is my second card today:O)
Ta have alook at my Karen's Doodles card, scroll down under this post!

*****

I have fallen in love with these adorable Emerald faeries.
Isn't she cute:O)

This is "Isla" designed by Linda Catchlove, and you can find her and five other Faeries, bith as rubber stamps and digital stamps, over at Deb's Creations.
I have coloured her with Copic Markers.


Some stitching:O)

To make this card:
Papers: Pink Bazzil, DP from SEI and Brandin O'Neill
Punches: Martha Stewart "Classic Butterfly"
Others: Stickles "Silver", Ribbons and charm from my stash
, Amazing Stensils to make the stitched heart, sentiment from Stamipn' Up

Copic Sketch Markers used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E11, E13, R20, R22
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E47
Dress: BG0000, BG11, BG13, R22
Wings: E40, BG0000
Flower: E40
Background: BG0000, B91, B93, G12


To see more of these cuties, go over to Deb's Creations store and blog.
You may also visit Linda Catchlove's page to look at her art:O)

Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you all have a wondeful Monday.


Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Flutter by Wednesday's #146 - Sketch

5 kommentarer:

Marion sa...

Beautiful card and such a delightful image. Love those papers and that delish lace.
hugs
Marion

Kari sa...

Nydelig kort med nydelig motiv!!
Lekre ark og fargeleggingen er bare super!
Lekker blonde og hjertet!

Ha en fin uke!

Klemmer :)

CraftyC sa...

Both of your cards are gorgeous Nancy but I do love the image on this one, she's beautiful!
Clairexx

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Danni sa...

Wonderful card! the image made me smile!! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!