CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 30. mai 2011

Karen's Doodles #65 - Father's Day




Happy Monday:O))))

I can't belive the weather we have these days. It's blowing and raining like it was Autumn!!!!
I WANT SUMMER, lol.

Well, while I am waiting for the summer to come up to Norway, I can spend some quality time in my craft room;O)

It is Monday, and we all know that means time for a new challenge over at


Karen's Doodles

challenge #65 - Father's day

I have used Karen's two new images on this card
"Big Catch" and "Who Caught Who?"
I have coloured with Copics.


The sentiment is made on my computer;
It is your day.......... congratulations.

Inspiration to make this card I got HERE.
Thank you, Gro:O)

To make this card:
Papers: Gray and marine Bazzil, DP from Maja Design
Others: Distress Ink "Black Soot", Gem stones from nellies-choice.com, Copic Sketch markers


I just love these fun new images from Karen's Doodles' store.
If you still don't have a Karen's Doodles image, grab the adorable freebie nad try it out!!!

Hope to see you in this week's fun challenge.
You need to join to get a chance to win;O)

*****

To see my second Amber Ink project, look further down;O)

Have a great day.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Stamp Something - Something Sentimental
Stamptacular Sunday #113 - Bugs or Boys!


8 kommentarer:

Monique sa...

Super fun Father's Day card Nancy!! Love the punch line on the inside... Really Cute!! Fantastic take on this weeks challenge...Have a wonderful week :)

sisla sa...

Herlig kort, kjempeflotte stempel. Skikkelig guttekort dette. Enda en gang, ett herlig kort ;-)

Kari sa...

Wow,dette er jo bare supert,vennen!!
Og begge motivene,skal si du overgår deg selv!! Lekkert farget og stilig brett!!
Ha en fin uke!

Klemmer :)

Lambi sa...

Heisann! Så kult kort! :) Morsomt det siste motivet hvor mammen har fisken over hodet! Herlig kort til en fiskerglad mann! :) Ha en fin dag! Klem

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is brilliant Nancy, love how the two images work so well together.
luv
debby

Elaine sa...

This is just fabulous Nancy, love how you have used the two images and as always so beautifully coloured :)

Sorry about the mix up on the DT blog LOL... have rectified it now :)

Have a great week :)
Elaine ♥

Chris x sa...

Its a lovely card Nancy. I look forward to working with you on the C.B.Team.
Hugs
Chris xx

Linda sa...

What a fun card.. Tooo oo cute!! I wanted to let you know that i had to start a new blog and would love for you to come follow.. Hugs, Linda
http://lindabscraftycreations.blogspot.com/