CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 24. mai 2011

My first Amber Ink card:O)



Happy Tuesday, my friends:O)
As promised yesterday, here is my first card for

Amber Ink

Isn't she just adorable:O)
I had to make a card for my little princess, using the cute digi image "Kiddos - Princess Babe"
She is coloured with Copics.

To make this card:
Papers: Pink and Gray Bazzil, DPs from Maja Design
Others: Distress Ink "Black Sot", Stickles "Diamond", Gem stones and lace from my stash

Copics used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E11, E13, E21, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E43, E50
Dress: RV00, RV91, RV93
Crown: C0, C1, C3, C5, RV93

Inside the card; room for a litte note:O)

I have my signature stamp on the back of my card.

Thanks again to Anne for passing the Pink torch over to me:O)
You are a Doll!!!

If you still have not visited Amber Ink, now is your chance.
They have digi stamps, clear stamps and ipaper, go over to have a look!!!

***

Thank you for stoppin' by my blog.

Have a great Tuesday.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Stamp with fun #112 - Sketch
Truly Scrumptious #57 - Anything Goes
One Stop Creaft Challenge #132 - Fairy Tales
Simon Says - Sparkle and shine!
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly!