CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 24. mai 2011

My first Amber Ink card:O)



Happy Tuesday, my friends:O)
As promised yesterday, here is my first card for

Amber Ink

Isn't she just adorable:O)
I had to make a card for my little princess, using the cute digi image "Kiddos - Princess Babe"
She is coloured with Copics.

To make this card:
Papers: Pink and Gray Bazzil, DPs from Maja Design
Others: Distress Ink "Black Sot", Stickles "Diamond", Gem stones and lace from my stash

Copics used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E11, E13, E21, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E43, E50
Dress: RV00, RV91, RV93
Crown: C0, C1, C3, C5, RV93

Inside the card; room for a litte note:O)

I have my signature stamp on the back of my card.

Thanks again to Anne for passing the Pink torch over to me:O)
You are a Doll!!!

If you still have not visited Amber Ink, now is your chance.
They have digi stamps, clear stamps and ipaper, go over to have a look!!!

***

Thank you for stoppin' by my blog.

Have a great Tuesday.

Hugs,




I have entered this card here:
Stamp with fun #112 - Sketch
Truly Scrumptious #57 - Anything Goes
One Stop Creaft Challenge #132 - Fairy Tales
Simon Says - Sparkle and shine!
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly!


13 kommentarer:

Laura sa...

It is such a cute image! I love your colouring of the hair.

The Mama Monkey sa...

NANCY! So glad to be on the team this month!!

What a DARLING card! Love all the shading and texture!

Kari sa...

Awww,sååå herlig da!!!Nydelig fargelegging og lekre Maja ark!
Motivet er jo bare skjønt!
Ha en fin tirsdag!
Klemmer :)

Pam sa...

WOW Nancy! You have really brought this little cutie to life! You've made her such a sweet little princess with her blonde hair and pretty pinks. Adorable.

Karin sa...

Congrats on carrying the torch for Amber Ink! I love your adorable princess...So cute!

I'm Renee sa...

She is adorable!
Love your color palette...
simply stunning!

Gry sa...

Hei! Nydelig kort du har lagd! Den lille prinsessa var jo helskjønn da og grått og rosa er en nyyydelig fargekombinasjon!
Takk for at du deltar i CCC's "cute & girly" utfordring!
Klem Gry

Marcea sa...

Hi sweetie, loving all the sparkle and shine on your card.
Thankyou so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
xxx

a chick named Toni... sa...

Nancy this is such a cute idea! I love your color technique! Her hair looks so real!! Looking forward to seeing what else you create!

Chris (catt871) sa...

What a great card, inside and out!! I LOVE that little princess, too cute!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Andrea sa...

Very great card - so nice motiv! Wonderful color - I like it. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Lambi sa...

Herlig kort! Stilig oppsett både inni og utenpå! Og prinsessen var veldig skjønn! :) Ha en fin helg! Klem

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Nancy, what a gorgeous card and tag. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x