CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 26. september 2011

Karen's Doodles #82 - Pink and Brown



Happy Monday:O)

It is time for a new challenge for you over at

Karen's Doodles

#82 - Pink and Brown

I know this is a fav. colour combo for lots of you out there, so I hope you would like to join in this week.

I have used the adorable "Fairy Princess" from Karen's store.
She is coloured with Copics.

To make this card:

Papers: Brown and pink Bazzil, DP from Pion Design and Fancy Pants Design
Others: Flowers from Wild Orchid, Gem stones from Kort & Godt, Pearl Liquid "White Opal"

Copics used:

R02, E0000, E000, E11, E13
C0, B93, B95, B97
E30, E31, E33
Y21
E55, E57, E59
R00, R01
R20, R21, R22, R30


I have played with PhotoShop:O)

Hope to see you over at Karen's Doodles this week.

This is my last DT card for Karen's Doodles:O(
I have decided to step down because of my health at the moment.
It has been a pleasure to work on this team:O)

Thank you for stopping by my blog, have a great week.

Hugs and smiles from



7 kommentarer:

Lisa Jane sa...

oh thus is so pretty - gorgeous colour combo and fab flowers
Lisa x

Gro sa...

Så utrolig flott dette kortet er.
Kult med hullet og blomstene rundt gjør seg så godt!
klem fra Gro

Shelby sa...

Love this card! Love how you laid it out, love the flowers around the image and love how you put the perfectly colored imageo n the inside of the card!!!

Shelby

Riet sa...

Whatt a gorgeous card Nancy.

Hugs Riet.xx

KraftyKoolKat sa...

A really cute card Nancy. Fabulous colouring Nancy. I adore the flowers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jerusha sa...

This is so pretty! I love how you have framed it with flowers and that the circles has all those pearls. This is so beautiful!!!!

jacirascrap sa...

Belíssimas flores junto com seu carimbo!!!