CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 7. mai 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #5 - DT with Pernille 4,5 years



My little daughter, Pernille, and I have been playing again, and here is my DT card for

Karen's Doodles Kids challenge #5

- Make a "Thank you" card for a teacher

I have used the cute boy from Karen's Doodles "Thank you set - Boy"
Coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


To make this card:

Gray Bazzil Basic
DPs from
Ribbon, flowers, brad and charm are from my stash.


Here is Pernille 4,5 years' card, do stop by HER BLOG to give her some love too:O)


Hope you find some time to play along with a child you know, and join in with the fun over at

Karen's Doodles Kids.

Thank you for stoppin' by, have a brilliant weekend.

Hugs,




The sketch for this card I found over at
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #27 - Ger's Sketch
I Love Digi #6 - Thank you card



12 kommentarer:

Elaine sa...

Hi Nancy, have just been to your daughters blog :) What a super duper lil crafter you have there, shes adoreable!!

Gorgeous card, so beautifully coloured, can see where she gets her colouring skills from ;)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this week :)

Elaine x

Riet sa...

What a beautiful cards Nancy,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gry-Heidi sa...

Så herlig motiv og nydelig kort !
Håper du koser deg i vårværet :)

Klemmer :)

Eva Helen sa...

SÅ flott med herlige Gutten.Så fint du har fargelagt med blyanter og vanntank pensel.
Kansje litt dumt spørsmål men hva er vanntank pensel for noe?Jeg har blyantene gjemt ett eller annet sted,så kansje jeg også skal teste dem ut,men har for tiden litt dilla på tusjene mine.

Riktig Gooood Helg og kose deg
Klem Fra Eva Helen

LINDA sa...

Both your card and your daughters are Fantastic.. Going to have to check out her blog..
Hugs, Linda

Poppy sa...

lovely cards.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Lena Katrine sa...

Et herlig kort med et hærlig motiv!!! I tillegg er det fargelagt helt nydelig!!

Ha en flotters helg, vennen!
Go'klem

LilyPuss Cards sa...

Hi Nancy..lovely cards..great colouring...can you contact me via the SFTW blog hun..I need some info asap..
Thanks
Jan...xx

May-Bente sa...

Nydelige kort, begge to!!!
Herlig fargelagt, Nancy!!!

Klem fra meg:))

ger76 sa...

Uber cute image & wonderful card

Thanx For Taking Part With Sunday Sketch & Stamp :)

Luv Ger
SS&S Team

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
This is such gorgeous!
I love your adorable image and beautiful colouring!
hugs
kim x

Sprytebyrd sa...

Love this card, Nancy! It's a pleasure to have you join us at KD Kids! Also a lovely Thank You card for I Love Digi - so glad that you have joined me there as well! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations!
Hugs,
Dee (Spryte)