CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 11. mai 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio #29 - DT card


Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at

Michelle Perkett Studio

#29 - Distressing

We want you to distress your card/project.

And you need to use one of Michelle's gorgeous images:O)

I have used the stunning image "Three Graces Ballerinas"

To make this card:

Pink Bazzil Basic
DP's is a two sided sheet from making memories
and from Prima

I have distressed with Distress ink "Vintage Photo"
I have rasped the edges with the edge of my scissors.

Stickles "Cotton Candy" here and there:O)




Hope you want to join in with the fun this week over at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,



I found the fab sketch for this card over at

Friday Sketchers #101

8 kommentarer:

Lynne Armstrong sa...

This is amazing Nancy! I love how you've coloured the 3 graces...they are stunning!!
hugs :)

debby4000 sa...

Adorable, gorgeous card, love the colour and the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Michelle sa...

Nancy!! This is so beautiful!! I LOVE how you colored their dresses and your distressing technique!! Such a gorgeous piece and what wonderful inspiration this week, Nancy!! Thank you for your amazing creativity!!:)

Kathy Czygan sa...

Beautiful card Nancy! Love the soft colors on the 3 graces! This layout is awesome too! Very sweet!

Riet sa...

So beautiful card Nancy,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammy sa...

This is just gorgeous, Nancy! I love that image and your soft coloring of them is perfect!!!

Jean sa...

Nancy I love this image and I love your coloring of the perfect little ladies. I like the way you distressed everything.
Hugs Jean

CraftyC sa...

Gorgeous card Nancy, love the pretty image!
Clairexx