CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 17. juni 2011

My fifth Amber Ink project:O)





Happy Friday, my friends:O)))

This is my second post today, so do look further down to see my Sukkersött card!

***

My time as Torchbearer over at Amber Ink is almost over, boy did that month go fast!!!

Here is my fifth project.
I have played with the adorable digi stamps "Love Bug", sentiment "Love Bug" and digipaper behind the Love Bugs "Crackle Red on Black".

I have sewn the edge and heart by hand.

Added Heart shaped brads to the Ladybug just for the fun of it:O)



To make this card:
Paper: Red and Black Bazzil, DP "Indian Summer" from Basic Gray
Others: Ribbon, Brads and Dew Drops from my stash.


Next week I will pass the torch to a new torchbearer.
Do visit Amber Ink to look at her digi stamps, sentiments and i-papers!!

Thank you for stoppin' by, have a great weekend!!!

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Sketchy Colors #75 - The sketch
CRAFT Challenge #107 - Include Stitching
Creative Card Crew - Ribbons and Brads
Cute Card Thursday #169 - Birthstones! (Mine is Garnet)

8 kommentarer:

Juls sa...

this is really fun!!!! Just Love it!!!! Hugs Juls

Pam sa...

Love how you used one w/hearts and one plain - what a super fun card w/ the crackle ipaper and everything! We'll miss you girl!

Crafty_Fairie sa...

Thanks for joining in with Craft this week it's a fab project.

Kerry

Kaia sa...

Wow, kjempeflott kort, med knallflotte farger.
Takk for at du er med på skisseutfordringen til SC denne uken.
Klem fra Kaia

Craftyanny sa...

fab card Nancy, those little brads are a great finishing touch
Anne x

Dawn sa...

Love your sweet lady bug card! Thank you for joining in at CCC!

Dawn sa...

Love your sweet lady bug card! Thank you for joining in at CCC!

Susan's crafty chaos sa...

This is so cute, and I love the red and black colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew in our Ribbons and Brads challenge this week :D