CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 21. juni 2011

Passing over the Pink torch to...........




Well, it is time to pass the Pink Torch from Amber Ink over to a new torchbearer.

I got it from sweet Anne, and have had so much fun this month:O)

The talented lady getting it from me is

Penni:O)

She makes the most beautiful creations, and I know she will do a wonderful job as a torchbearer.



Here is a RECAP of what I have made for Amber Ink:O)


Do go over to Amber Inklings to have a look at who the new torchbearers are:O)
There are some adorable baby pictures of the talented girls, and some fun stories about them;O)

Follow THIS LINK to see what my teammates made this month.

Enjoy!!!

Hugs,





2 kommentarer:

Penni sa...

Thank you so much for passing the Pink Torch onto me Nancy, it was so nice of you to think of me.

I'm looking forward to the next month as Torchbearer.

Hugs
Penni
X

Pam sa...

YAY Nancy...and the legacy continues!