CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 19. juni 2011

My sixth Amber Ink card.




Happy Sunday:O)
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Today I have made my final card as the Pink Torchbearer for Amber Ink.
A couple of weeks ago sweet Anne passed the Pink Torch over to me, and I have proudly carried it this month.

This week Amber Ink is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations, and I have used the inaspiration picture from this week's challenge. Go over to have a look and join in on the fun:O)

For this card I have used image "Love Bug", sentiment "Love Bug" and i-paper "Crackle Dot Black-on-White"

I have coloured with Copics.

To make this card:
Papers: Green and Red Bazzil, DP from My Mind's Eye
Others: Lace from my stash, Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons, Pearls from Kort & Godt, Distress Ink "Aged Mahogany"

Copics used:
R22, R24, R29
W1, W3, W5, W7, W10


I have had so much fun being a torchbearer, so thank you Anne, Pam and Amber for giving me this opportunity:O))))
In a couple of days I will pass the Pink Torch over to a new torchbearer, so do come back to see who the talented lady is.........

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Thank you for stoppin' by.

Hugs,





I have entered this card here:
Cupcake Inspirations #116 - Inspiration Picture
Sketch Saturday #160 - The sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Let's Play Bingo (Shape, Ribbon, Sentiment)


9 kommentarer:

Penni sa...

Gorgeous Card Nancy - I love this ladybug, she's so cute and the black spotty paper is perfect.

Hugs
Penni
X

Patricia St Martin sa...

Nancy how cute! Love lady bugs. I really like how you did the edges with the border punch great idea.
Hugs, Patricia

Rachel Hope sa...

So fun! love the dots in the background!


Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Nina Dee sa...

Oh Nancy, this is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! :)

Nina Dee sa...

Oh Nancy, what a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! :)

Amberbop sa...

Oh girl, I've got nothing but love for this bug. You are a visionary.

Zulma sa...

This is so cute! nice colors, image,border punch and embellish. Thanks for sharing with us at CIC this week.
Zulma DT

Jo sa...

This is a brilliant card :)
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) sa...

Great card and that bug is super cute!

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations last week! So sorry I am late getting around.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com