CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 12. november 2009

Michelle Perkett, CCT and Allsorts Challenge



Over at Paper Craft Planet on Michelle Perkett's page they have come to

Challenge #4 - Your Creative Goddessness:)

Use one of Michelle's images that closest represents you as a Creative Goddess.


Allsorts Challenges wants us to

"Bring out your Bling"



I have used the "Butterfly Fairy" made by talented Michelle Perkett.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.
I have added some Stickles "Star dust" to the wings, and distressed with blue Versa Color.
The corners are punched with Geo Punch "Lace"

Papers I have used for this card:
Cream Bazzil Basic
DP's form Making Memories and a local store, Nille.

Flower, lace, ribbon and Gem hearts from stash.

The senitment inside my card is a digi stamp from Pollycraft.

On the back of my card I have my signature stamp.

If you have not had a look at Michelle's art and digi images, do stop by her blog.

Thanks for poppin' by:O)




13 kommentarer:

CraftyC sa...

Your image is gorgeous Nancy and so beautifully coloured. A lovely card!
Clairexx

Kim Piggott sa...

Oh wow this is so stunning!
Beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Benedicte sa...

WOW!!! For et nydelig kort:O) Stempelet er kjempe søtt,og du har fargelagt det NYDELIG:D Detaljene og arkene er kjempe flott:)

Ha en fortsatt fin dag!!
Klem Benedicte

papirdilla sa...

Nydelig kort du har laget:) Flotte farger du har brukt. Feen var utrolig søt og den er nydelig malt! Tekststemplet var skikkelig fint.

Ha en god kveld!
Klem,
Hanne

Penni sa...

Love this beautiful fairy Nancy.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sylvia sa...

Oh WOW! This is soooo elegant and pretty.. gorgeous image and soooo wondefully colored and glittered. Love that you decorated the inside, too. Great card!!!

Michelle sa...

Nancy! This is amazing! Not only did you do a beautiful job on the outside, look what you did on the inside! OMG!!! this is so gorgeous, Nancy! I love the pastel colors and her lavender wings! I cant breathe right now!!! :)

Michelle :)

Jules sa...

Hi Nancy

A gorgeous card both inside and outside.

You must have put so much time into this lovely creation - and it shows! Lovely work.

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

Sheila sa...

Nancy this is just beautiful!!, what a stunning image and I love the soft colours you used to colour her with.
Gorgeous hun :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

LINDA sa...

OH This is just beautiful.. such a sweet little image..Love the colors..Very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Sue sa...

Beautiful card lovely image great colouring, luv the inside, sue.x

Kari sa...

Åå,dette er jo såå nydelig da!FOr et fantastisk stempel!Lekkert farget og pyntet,herlige ark:)

Klemmer :)

Pattie G sa...

Oh Nancy, this is soooo beautiful. I love Michelle's images. I am one of her fans.

hugs
Pattie