CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 19. november 2009

Quixotic Challenges meets Sketch Saturday


Today I made a card for two challenges.

The lovely sketch is from Sketch Saturday #77.

Over at Quixotic Challenges #3 there is a Colour Combo

***Kraft and Red***

NOTE: If you don't have Kraft, feel free to substitute with any brown card stock you have!



Here I used flash-light to show the glitter, it looks much better in real:O)


For this card I have used Light Brown Bazzil Basic.
All DP's are "scrap", and I think they are from We R Memory Keepers.
Sentiments are from North Star Stamps and Kort og Godt.
(Christmas Wishes in Norwegian)
And the one I have used behind the image is from Sugar Shoppe.

The cute image is "All Wrapped Up" from Phindy's Place.
If you haven't had a look at Phindy's images yet, please head over to have a look at her shop.
They are all adorable:O)

I have coloured with my watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

I have added some "Golden Rod" Stickles to the patterned paper. In fact that is the only embellishment I have added to this card, lol:O)

Inside there is a Christmas wish "to all of you", and on the right side I am going to put a picture of our children.

The back of my card.

I hope you like this one, it was so fun to make:O)

Don't forget that it is a new Stampin' for the Weekend challenge tomorrow, so I hope I will see you again then:O)

Take care.