CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 22. november 2009

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #3



I found this fabulous sketch over at The Pixie Cottage challenge #3.

A classmate in my daughter's class is moving, and the rest of the pupils wanted to give her something special. I made a folder so they could write her some letters, and put all of them inside the folder.

The image is "Dancing Angel Bear" from Robyn Fetish.

I have coloured with my watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers are:
Pink cartong
DP's are from Bo Bunny Press.
Ribbon, flowers and gem stones are from stash.

The sentiment on the back of the folder is from Squigglefly.

I am sending my best wishes to the girl:O)




6 kommentarer:

Tammy sa...

Hi Nancy!! I love your take on the sketch girl!! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and hope to see you again!! Good Luck!

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

LINDA sa...

such an adorable card.. love the image and its colored just perfect..
Hugs, Linda

CreaRenata sa...

What a great idea! I think the girl wil love it!
Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage!

Anne sa...

En flott ide! og mappen ble lekker!
Takk for at du deltar hos The Pixie Cottage!! =)

Klem fra Anne

disa sa...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛