CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 31. desember 2009

Michelle Perkett Challenge #10


Challenge #10 over at Michelle Perkett's page onPaper Craft Planet they want us to make a folded card.
Here is my card.

This is my first Easel card, you can go here to find the template.

The image is "Lily the fairy" designed by Michelle Perkett.
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.
I have added some Stickles "Crystal" to her wings.

Papers I have used:
Yellow Bazzil Basic
DP from K&Company
Flowers and brads are from stash.

Sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Thank you for stoppin' by:O)
I wish you all the best for the New Year.
Have fun tonight;O)

Huge hugs from




7 kommentarer:

Sheila sa...

Oh Nancy this is just beautiful, that image is absolutely gorgeous!! & coloured so beautifully too hun.
Happy New year to you and your family & all the every best that 2010 has to offer you.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Gry-Heidi sa...

Hei vennen :o) Lekkert, lekkert !! Stilig bretting, og nydelig malt motiv :)
Ønsker deg og dine en koselig nyttårsfeiring:o) Jeg gleder meg til å følge bloggen din neste år også :o)
Tusen takk for all den tid du har brukt på å besøke bloggen min i år, og alle koselig kommentarer. Det blir verdsatt veldig høyt !

GODT NYTT ÅR !

Nyttårsklemmer :o)

Giò sa...

Hi Nancy!!! what a wonderful card. Beautiful image and colouring too!!

I wish you and your family
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Giò

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy,i love your image and colours.

Happy new year.
Hugs Riet.xx

LINDA sa...

Stunning card.. Love it!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours.. wishing you the very best for 2010.
Hugs, Linda

Marcea sa...

oh my lord, this is fabulous!!! How beautiful is this image, I adore her and you have coloured her perfectly
-x-

Michelle sa...

Hi Nancy! Just wanted to tell you how much I loved your Lily card for our challenge! She is gorgeous! Another amazing entry! I love the new look of your blog, too and thank you for adding all of my little buttons! I really appreciate that, Nancy!!:)