CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lørdag 5. desember 2009

Michelle Perkett Studio Blog Hop



Michelle Perkett Studio has a Blog Hop going on today.

Welcome:O)

If you came to my blog from Rhonda, you have come to the right place:O)
If you came to my blog first, and want to join in the fun, you need to go to Michelle's blog to start HOPPIN'.

***

We received this gorgeous image, from Michelle, to play with,

"Wishing Star Angel"

and we are sending out a special wish for Christmas, to someone special:O)

I am thinking of a small boy, about 8 years old, who has cancer:O( We thought he recovered from it, but the cancer came back.
This Christmas the family where going to celebrat that everything finaly was going the right way, instead they are in the hospital, starting a new round with chemo.

My warmest wishes goes to that boy and his lovely family, suffering with him.
I hope and pray that he will get well.


Here is my card for this Blog Hop.
I have coloured the image with Watercolour pencils.
I have added some Stickles "Frosted Lace", "Star Dust" and "Silver".

Papers I have used:
Cream Bazzil Basic
DP's from Daisy's and Dream Street Papers.

Flowers, lace, charm and Dew Drops are from stash.

***

The inside of my card.
(On the right I am going to put a picture of our children)

The sentiment inside my card says:

"May the Wonders of Winter Warm Your Heart"

and that wish I send off to all of you:O)
We all need one from time to time, don't we:O)

The back of my card.

I hope you enjoy our little blog hop.
Next on the hop is

Jana:O)

Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to cherish the little things:O)

Hugs,



29 kommentarer:

Rose Petal sa...

Hello Nancy. A lovely card. Your image looks so pretty on that lovely background paper. Very classy. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Jennifer Scull sa...

she is so beautiful! you did a lovely job with this glorious angel!
your wish is even more beautiful though. I will be saying prayers for this family as they go through even more days ahead with this disease. may your love and kindness heal him! :)

Kim Piggott sa...

Oh wow Nancy this is so very beautiful!
I will say a prayer for this family.
hugs
kim x

Killam Creative sa...

She is lovely, Nancy! I especially like the coloring in the wings - nice touch.

Cheers
Susan

Anne sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy and I hope your wish comes true for the little boy and his family

Michelle sa...

Nancy, this is such a lovely wish for this little boy and his family. I know this will help since you put so much time, love and effort into this wonderful wish for him and your beautiful card, its wonderful Nancy. I just love it! Another stunning entry Nancy, just gorgeous! Thank you so much, Nancy!:)

Michelle:)

debb sa...

HI Nancy, Such a beautiful card- so full of joy! -Love the fact that you are adding your children's pictures inside. Your wish is heartfelt. I will say a prayer for this little one and his family.

Maria Matter sa...

what a beautiful wish and a beautiful card Nancy!
I love the sparkle & glow!
Blessings, Maria

Tammy sa...

What an amazing card and wish Nancy!! LOVE IT!!

Tanya sa...

What a festive card and a beautiful wish! May we all remember to charish the little things.

Pattie G sa...

Wow Jana, this is stunning!. Everything about it is perfect. The colors,papers and embellishments are so well incorporated. I wish this little boy gets well also and I pray for all children who are so sick.

hugs
Pattie

Rhonda Miller sa...

Nancy, what a beautiful card. Great job. What a great wish.

Pattie G sa...

Sorry Nancy, I typed Jana's name instead of yours. I just woke up so my eyes are still a little fuzzy...lol.

hugs
Pattie

Alex sa...

Beautiful card. My heart goes out to this little boy and his family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Terri's Cards N' More sa...

Beautiful card and sending prayers for this special little boy.

Barbara sa...

Beautiful card and so sad for such a little one.but will keep in my prayers.

gina sa...

wow love all the bling on the card. Great wish and thinking of all these strong little fighters that have to go through these tough times

Lori sa...

Beautiful detail work ...thank you for sharing

ileana sa...

Beautiful card Nancy, the detail on her wings is great, love all the glitter you use. It really shows when you do something you put your heart into it. Hugs

beadz sa...

Nancy, what a lovely card - so sparkly and pretty. I love that you decorated the inside and back as well. I pray that God will bless this little boy and his family.

hugs,
Gini

Jean sa...

Nancy I just love your card . Your wish is heart felt and I know what its like to have cancer and I pray with you that this young boy will be healthy again
Hugs Jean

Carlie M. sa...

I love all the sparkle on her wings!!! The paper is gorgeous and the lace and charm are fabulous!!! Awesome job!!!!!

Jenny sa...

What a beautiful card! The flowers and lace are gorgeous and I love the way you decorated the inside and back too. Great job!!

Tink sa...

Great Card!

Crazy Creations sa...

Wonderful card and wish.Hugs Sarah

Brandi sa...

Your card is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wish so that we can pray for this family.

Fotf sa...

Great card Nancy,and here's wishing you a Merry Christmas :)

Cr8ive ME sa...

You made her look awesome on your card.

Thank you for the wonderful wish.

{hugs}
Mary

Chris Olsen, Glowbug sa...

Wow! You have been busy. Your creations are stunning. Love your coloring, cute images, and your take on the sketches!!
~Chris