CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 1. februar 2010

My Grafico Challenge #34 - DT




We have come to My Grafico Challenge #34

Metal

Use metal products on your project - brads, clips, staples, wire, eyelets, etc.


This week we got to play with this cute digi set "A Dogs Day" by Tainted Sweets.

To win this cute set, you can join in with the fun, and play alog in one or both of this week's challenges over at My Grafico:O)

Monday's challenge is Metal Monday, and there will be a sketch for you on Wednesday.


***

I have made my first Criss Cross card:O)

Papers I have used:

Yellow Bazzil Basic

DP's are from Carol Wilson Fine Arts and All my Memories

Lace, ribbon and the cute Bone Charms are from my stash.

The back of my card.

Hope to see you in this week's My Grafico challenge.

Thank you for looking.



15 kommentarer:

AnGelCaKe sa...

HI!! Nancy

Cute card I love the blue and yellow colors.

Bravo!!!

Teri sa...

Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Teri x

Karin sa...

Love it! Those little metal dog bones are perfect!

Lisbeth sa...

Nydelig, nydelig, nydelig:0))
Husk å ta med deg Awarden i bloggen min... den er vel fortjent!
Go'klem

Bogner's sa...

I love those little dog bone charms! That is Super cute!

Pretty-In-Ink sa...

Sooooo cute! love the fun charms!

CraftyC sa...

Aww,w hat a sweet card Nancy, he is a real cutie and looks great on this card!
Clairex

Martha sa...

ahhh how cute, what a great little card, adorable!

LINDA sa...

Such an adorable card.. the little dog is just to cute. Love the design,and the little bone charms are awesome..
Hugs, Linda

Tenia Nelson sa...

Awww..this is way cute!!!

Kari sa...

Så nydelig da!Herlig motiv og charmen passer jo helt perfekt her ;0)Lekre farger :)
Ha en fortsatt fin kveld :0)

Klemmer :0)

Stephanie sa...

nancy - this is so cute!! I love those little doggie charms...how perfect :) gotta give the criss cross card a try!

Di sa...

Cute card!!! tha doggie charms are fun! so sweet.

Hugs di xxx

stampinlynn sa...

How can one not love this little puppy fab job tfs...Lynn:)

Tazza sa...

Great card! I love how you've made it pull out and the doggie bones charms are adorable! great job as always!