CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 22. februar 2010

My Grafico Challenge #37 - Chipboard



It is Monday and time for a new My Grafico challenge.

Chipboard

We would like to see chipboard on your card/LO/project


For this week we got this fun set to play with

"HoHoHo & A Bottle of Rum" digi stamp set from Black Leaf

I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with watertank brush.


For this card I have used

Teal Bazzil Basic
DP's are from Graphic 45 and Teresa Collins

Chipboards are from Upikit

Sentiment is in Dialekt saying
"Have a brilliant Birthday"
and
"Happy Birthday"
They are from North Star Stamps "Siddispladå"

To have a chance to win this digi set, play along with this week's My Grafico challenges.

Thank you for looking,

have a great Monday.

Hugs,








16 kommentarer:

Karin sa...

Great job coloring the pirate! All your details are great!

Bogner's sa...

I love the beard and how you used the photo corners to make a frame! Too cute!

Kari sa...

Så stilig kort!Morsomt med vinduet og fargingen er super som alltid!
Flott design :)
Ønsker deg en flott mandagskveld :)

Klemmer :o)

Tanya Rudd sa...

This is simply one fun card! I just love it. It made me smile today, thank you.
Hugs
Tanya

Riet sa...

So beautiful card Nancy,i love your images and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Martha sa...

so very cute, Love it.

Linda W sa...

Så artig dette var , pirater slår jo alltid an hos gutter hehe.
klem

Gry-Heidi sa...

Superkult kort og flott fargelagt! Han så jo faktisk litt snill ut han piraten her :o)

Klemmer :o)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Har noe til deg i bloggen min :)

Klemz :)

ileana sa...

Hi Nancy! thank you so much for the award!! you are so sweet!!! MHWAAA!!
You are doing boys cards lateley, that´s good because I don´t know how to do boys cards and I should... I have a few males around me and I always do girly stuff :-P thanks so much for the inspiration!!! Hugs!

Tazza sa...

Wonderful card! I love your Pirate! he is so cute even with the scruffy beard! =D

Stephanie sa...

this card is FABULOUS! the window you created for the pirate & the pirate's beard are too great....love it :)

AnGelCaKe sa...

hi! Nancy

Good job! I love the papers
and your pirate is so cute.

Angelica

crafty amy sa...

Great card I love your colouring and the way the parrot is looking out of the window :D

Hugs

Amy xx

stampinlynn sa...

Now how clever leaving the parrot white and turn him into a cockatoo... sweet fab card tfs

Tenia Nelson sa...

Awesomeness!!!