CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 5. juli 2009

Cutie Sunday #49 - Guest Designer.

I was asked to be the Guest Designer this week over at Cutie Sunday.
My job was to make a sketch and make a card inspired by it.




The image is from Sugar Nellie.
I have coloured with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and Waterbrush.
For this card I have used:
Yellow Bazzill basic.
Patterned Paper from Bearly Mine Designs Designer Extreme Vol.1
Lace around the tag.
An Angel charm.
The flower is from Prima and my stash.
The butterfly is from a local store.
The sentiment inside the card is from Kort og Godt,
"Your smile warms my heart."



On the back of my card I have put my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

Thanks for stoppin' by:O)
Please pop over to Cutie Sunday and look at the beautiful DT cards.

Have a wonderful day!



12 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

Hei! Et nydelig kort!! For et skjønt stempel!!
Fargenen er kjempenydelige og arkene også :)

Ha en flott søndag! :)

Klem :)

Audhild sa...

Så flott kort du har laget. Flott fargelagt og fint oppsett.

Gry-Heidi sa...

Dette var lekkert, Nancy! Både motivet er papirene er nydelige! Likte skissen din veldig godt også :)
Ha en fin søndag :)

Klem

Saskia sa...

So beautiful and elegant! Lovely work!!

Saskia :)

CraftyC sa...

Just beautiful Nancy, well done on your GDT
Clairex

Lena Katrine sa...

Oi! Et helt nydelig kort, vennen! Flott fargelegging, fine farger og stilig oppsett!

ha en flott start på en ny uke! Go'klem

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kimmi sa...

Hi Nancy
I love this card you've made for Cutie Sunday! That image is gorgeous! I love what you have done with the back ground of the image and those papers are lovely. Your 'tag' element is fab and I love the charm!

Hugs

Kimmi x

May Gunn sa...

Kjempefint kort, nydelige farger...
Har en utfordring til deg i bloggen min

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card, wonderful details and sweet image.
luv
Debby

RitaK sa...

Så GØY da! Søtt stempelmotiv, og nydelig fargelagt. Flott kort :-)

crafty amy sa...

Wow! I am lost for words..... This is so beautiful and I love that cute little charm. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside.
By the way where did you get you handmade by stamp it is the best one I have seen.

Amy xx