CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lørdag 18. juli 2009

My first WOJ and Friday Sketchers

Once again I have combined two challenges.

Friday Sketchers #61 has the lovely sketch.

Whiff of Joy Challenge #39 wants to see some Piercing.




I have coloured the Guardian Angel with my
Derwent Watercolour Pencils and Waterbrush.

For the card I have used Light blue Bazzil Basic
DP from Foofala and Rayher.
I have Pierced the bow, and on the right side of my card I have embroidered
a Lady with an umbrella.
To punch the corners I have used my "Cosmos" Geo Punch .
For the embellishment I have used flowers from stash, Dewdrops, a charm heart and a lace.
Sentiment is from Making Memories.

Inside the card I have used a Norwegian sentiment saying:
"Live one day at the time and make it a masterpiece!"

On the back of my card I have my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

Thanks for stoppin' by:O)



19 kommentarer:

LINDA sa...

Absolutely stunning..LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! Every thing about this one is just Fantastic!!
Hugs, Linda

LINDA sa...

Im back, Left you a little something on my blog..
Hugs, Linda

Kari sa...

Hei vennen! Nyydelig kort,Nancy!!
Blondekanten er vakker og arkene passer helt perfekt:)
Flott broderi:)
Lekkert kort:)
Klem :)

May-Bente sa...

Nydelig kort, elsker den blondekanten! Motivet var virkelig herlig fargelagt. Skjønne farger.

Det forje innlegget ditt var rå stilig. Digger det.

Klem, ha en flott helj.

debby4000 sa...

Beautiful card, love the colours and stitching.
luv
Debby

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC sa...

This is gorgeous Nancy. You have coloured the image so beautifully and I love the backing papers, a great colour combo. have a lovely weekend
Clairex

Lena Katrine sa...

Flott kort Nancy! Nydelig fargelegging!

ha en super helg! Go'klem

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
Nancy your card is stunning!
Love your beautifully coloured image and your detail is so pretty love your lace and your embroidery is gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Cathy sa...

Stunning card. Your image is beautifully coloured and I love the piercing and stitching.
Cathy xx

Jorunn sa...

Nydelig kort og som alltid lekkert gjennomført på innsiden også! Herlig motiv og nydelige farger!!!

Ha en flott lørdag!
Klem,
Jorunn

Nyten sa...

Nydelig kort, og så flott fargelagt!!
Fortsatt god sommar:-)
Klem:))

Rach sa...

hiya sweetie, you have made a beautiful card, love the stitching detail..
just popped by to say congrats on winning my candy. if you could email me your home address i will get your candy in the post to you.
hugs Rachxxx

LINANNA DESIGNS sa...

This is such a gorgeous card Nancy, i am loving the image which has been coloured perfectly. Lovely colours too, with fab details! hugs Linda x

Benedicte sa...

ÅÅÅÅ!! Kortet ble kjempe fint:O) Du er utrolig flink til og fargelegge, og finne flotte ark;)
Klem Benedicte.

cats whiskers sa...

What a beautiful card, such a lovely colour scheme and perfect colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Valems sa...

Beautiful card, Nancy! Fabulous colouring and papers. I love the gorgeous flower.
PS.I made a card last night and combined the same challenges, but will search for a couple more that my card can be entered in. :)

Have a great day
Vanja

Sheila sa...

Nancy this is just beautiful hun, I love the softness of this isn't that image just adorable!.
I love the paper embroidery too, beautiful finishing touch.
Happy weekend.
Hugs
Sheila xx

BA sa...

so beautiful nancy
xoxox BA