CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 24. juli 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend DT - Challenge 8.

This week's challenge is to use masking on your stamped images. We'd like to see two or more stamped images on your card using the masking technique.

This week our sponsor is Windrush Cards & Crafts


Alison is offering one House Mouse Stamp as the prize...

the stamp is called Exciting Celebration


We have a new guest designer starting this week for two weeks and her name is Suzie.
Make sure to stop by her lovely blog and look at her wonderful creations.

Don't forget to visit my fellow DT members' blogs, they have made some gorgeous cards.



Here is the card I made.


For this card I have used dark blue Bazzil Basic
Design Papers form Nicole Hinrichs, Rayher and Vintage Beauty.

I have made the image by masking three stamps:
Tilda and Swirl from Magnolia, and "Skating" from Stampavie.

I have coloured with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and Waterbrush.
For embellishment I have used blue Gem hearts, Quickutz Snowcrystals, roses and ribbon.

Inside my card there is room for a personal note.
On the left I have masked Tilda to use only the skates.

On the back I have my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

Thank you for droppin' by;O)
Hope to see you at this week's challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend.




20 kommentarer:

Juleskrulla sa...

Hei, Nancy! Så koselig julekort! Jeg skal også starte på julekortene etter ferien. Gleder meg veldig!! (Har begynt å male noen motiver - hihi!) Ble fint med maskeringen, altså!

Ha en fantastisk helg :)
Klem, Camilla

Maya sa...

Åhhh så nydelig julekort,Nancy!!
Og så lekkert det ble å maskere de stemplene sammen!!
Flinka :)
Ha ei flott og kreativ helg,
klem fra Maya:)

Kimmi sa...

Morning Nancy.
Goegeous card, and love the stamps you have used, brilliant idea to use the swirl too! Beautiful colouring and I love the cool soft blues! Beautiful papers and I love the snowflakes!

Hugs

Kimmi x

May-Bente sa...

Skikkelig flott maskering, Nancy!
Elsker det du har gjort med swirlen (Bremsespor)det var stilig.

Klem:))

Valems sa...

Hi Nancy! Your card is gorgeous! You've created a fabulous winter scene, great colouring, I love the snowflakes.
Hugs, Vanja

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott sa...

Oh Nancy love your beautiful card!
Love your brilliant masking and gorgeous colours and detail!
hugs
kim x

Suzie sa...

Gorgeous, a great Tilda and lovely detail. I have so enjoyed joining you all this week as a guest designer. Suzie x

Karen O sa...

Utrolig koselig julekort! Motivene var bare kjempe fine sammen, og nydelig fargelagt!
Klem, Karen

Kari sa...

Nydelig kort igjen,Nancy!! Stempingen er genial og stilig:)
Ha en flott helg:))

Klem,Kari :)

CraftyC sa...

A beautiful card Nancy and so christmasy. Great masking and lovely colours.
Clairex

mueppi sa...

Wow...... Nancy
your card is so gorgeous!
I love your work!
Hugs Gisela

Keep It Sweet and Simple sa...

Such a fabulous card. I love the way you have masked those images and the colouring is perfect.
Caroline xxx

Vicki sa...

Hiya Nancy, this is a wonderful creation, love the christmassy scenery you have achieved with these gorgeous images. Lovely shades of blue and the snowflakes are so pretty. luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Så koselig dette kortet var! Disse stemplene var kjempeflotte sammen, og så lekre farger du har brukt!
Klem fra Kari

Marimer sa...

Precioso trabajo, los stamps sobrepuesto es aun mas dificil y a ti te ha salido de cine, enhorabuena. Saludos.

Sheila sa...

Great card Nancy, love the images you've used on this one, that Tilda is so cute & the snowflakes are gorgeous!!.
Sheila xx

Sandy Hulsart sa...

Nancy, what an adorable card. I love snowflakes and you have created beautiful ones. I love Tilda combined with the Stampavie skaters, very clever. Your card has such a wonderful frosty feel to it. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment on my challenge entry.

Kim Piggott sa...

Hi Nancy,
Oh I am so, so, jealous that you went to the Magnolia wholesale.
I bet it was brilliant!
Oh all that scrummy stuff!
hugs
kim x

All Pink girl sa...

Wow stunning card fabulous affect
gorgues colouring
hugs Dawnxxx