CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 3. juli 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend - Guest Designer

Challenge #5 "Double or Nothing"

This week over at Stampin' for the Weekend we have two sketches to choose between.



I chose to play with the lovely sketch made by Kimmi.
My card opens by "splitting" the sketch.

Here is the other lovely sketch, made by Donna.



Turquoise and brow is, I think, my favourite colour combo.
Layered images I just descovered over at A Scrapjourney,
and I just had to try it out:O) Thanks for the inspiration, Debby.
Combined with Kimmi's sketch, here is my card.


Inside the card there is room for writing a personal note.
I have also stamped a sentiment from Stempelglede "Friendship" on the inside.
(Friendship is the source to the big pleasures).
I think this sentiment goes well with the Sarah Kay image
"Best Friends Forever!"
I have coloured the image with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and waterbrush.
The borders are punched with Geo Punch "Lace" and "Cosmos".
I have used Turquoise Bazzill Basic for the card.
Patterned papers are from Heritag, Panduro and unbleach Bazzill.
Sentiment on the front is from Making Memories.
The flowers are from my stash, the crochet flower I have made.
Skeleton leaves and a butterfly, bought in a local store.
All edges are Distressed with Distress Ink "Walnut stain".

As always, on the backside I have used my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

This is my second week as a Guest Designer with SFTW.
Thank you all, it has been fun!

Thanks for stopin' by:O) Please pop over to Stampin' for the Weekend,
and have a look at the lovely cards made by the Design Team.
Hope you will take part in this weeks challenge. Good luck!