CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 7. juli 2009

Fire fluer i en smekk - Four in one:O)

This time I have made a card that goes with four challenges:O)

Roses on Paper Challenge 15 has
A Gate Card including Stitching!

Cute Card Thursday challenge 67 has
Stitch in Time!

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge seven has
This weeks Challenge is decoupage.
So layer up those images everyone.

Pile It On has
THREE DIFFERENT EMBELLISHMENTS

First of all, I have made a gate card, with stitches on.
The cute Sarah Kay image I have layered, so I have used Decopage.
I have coloured with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and used my Waterbrush.

For Embellishment I have used
a ribbon
pearls
a lace
and a charm heart
Inside the card I have made room for the flower.

The pattern for the stitched hearts I have bought here.

Inside the card there is room for a personal note.

The corners I have punshed with my Geo Punch "Lace".

I have tread the ribbon behind my personal "handmade by" stamp.

Thanks for stopin' by:O)