CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 21. august 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #12


It's Friday, and over at Stampin' for the Weekend we have come to

Challenge #12 - A Colour Scheme



This week's challenge is a color scheme of pink and gray.


Our sponsor for this week is Windrush Cards & Crafts,


Alison is offering this cute Happy Hoppers stamp "The Spot Light"
as a prize for the lucky winner.


Over to my DT card for this week's pink and gray challenge.
As a base of this card I have used Pink Bazzil Basic.
I cut out a 6"X6" square from the Bazzil, and folded the corners.
(Folded it is sized 10X10 cm)
I have made a belt to hold the card closed.

As you can see I have attached the image and sentiment to the belt.
The image is from Sugar Nelli,
and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set I got from Rach:O)
The Swirls are from Inkadinkado. They are stamped with Versa Color "Silver".

Design Papers are from Aunt Gerti's Garden and a local store, Nille.
I have coloured with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and waterbrush.
Borders are punched with Geo Punch "Daisy".

On the back of the belt I have placed my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

This is what I have for today. Make sure to stop by Stampin' for the Weekend to have a look on the amazing creations my fellow DT members have come up with this week.

Don't forget to stop by Erin who is our Guest Designer this week.
She makes some wonderful cards:O) Drop by her blog and give her some nice words!

Have a wonderful day, and I hope to see you in this week's challenge.

Happy crafting;O)