CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 21. august 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #12


It's Friday, and over at Stampin' for the Weekend we have come to

Challenge #12 - A Colour Scheme



This week's challenge is a color scheme of pink and gray.


Our sponsor for this week is Windrush Cards & Crafts,


Alison is offering this cute Happy Hoppers stamp "The Spot Light"
as a prize for the lucky winner.


Over to my DT card for this week's pink and gray challenge.
As a base of this card I have used Pink Bazzil Basic.
I cut out a 6"X6" square from the Bazzil, and folded the corners.
(Folded it is sized 10X10 cm)
I have made a belt to hold the card closed.

As you can see I have attached the image and sentiment to the belt.
The image is from Sugar Nelli,
and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set I got from Rach:O)
The Swirls are from Inkadinkado. They are stamped with Versa Color "Silver".

Design Papers are from Aunt Gerti's Garden and a local store, Nille.
I have coloured with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and waterbrush.
Borders are punched with Geo Punch "Daisy".

On the back of the belt I have placed my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

This is what I have for today. Make sure to stop by Stampin' for the Weekend to have a look on the amazing creations my fellow DT members have come up with this week.

Don't forget to stop by Erin who is our Guest Designer this week.
She makes some wonderful cards:O) Drop by her blog and give her some nice words!

Have a wonderful day, and I hope to see you in this week's challenge.

Happy crafting;O)



13 kommentarer:

Sheila sa...

Hiya Nancy. Gorgeous card as always hun, love the cute SN image she's all snuggled up at against the cold out there in Norway :).
Don't you just love those Geo punches, I got the Glory one last week and it's fab!!:).. it's also your fault I got it..:).
Hugs
Sheila xx

crafty amy sa...

Wow Nancy this is so inpirational! I love the way it all goes together and the corner punch has really given just that extra touch of texture I LOVE it!!! :D

Hugs
Amy xx

Juls sa...

wow!! This is just so gorgeous!!

May-Bente sa...

Skikkelig stilig design!!
Herlig kort!!!


Klem, ha en forsatt flott dag:=)

Vicki sa...

Hiya Nancy, this is just wonderful, what a fabby design, the punched corners are really pretty and such a lovely image too. Hope you have a lovely weekend, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Kari sa...

Å,for et herlig kort,Nancy!Lekre farger og nydelige ark!
Stemplet er jo fantastisk og flott farget!
Ha en flott helg!

Klem,Kari:)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Vanvittig fint kort, Nancy ! Stilig brette teknikk og hjørnepunch. Grått og rosa er kjempefint sammen, og det koselige motivet har du malt helt perfekt !

Ha en fin helg :o)

Klemmer :)

PS. Jeg er kjempeglad, og sånn halveis i sjokktilstand etter å ha funnet ut jeg vant forrige utfordring :O)

Kim Dellow sa...

So pretty, what a sweet card, so clever. Kim

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Nancy,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cardmaking Galore sa...

This is really cute!

Vanja sa...

This is a beautiful creation, Nancy! I love the image and your colouring. Wonderful punched details.
Hugs, Vanja

Kimmi sa...

Beautiful card Nancy. I love the idea of the belt holding the card together. Your little Maggie is so cute and coloured wonderfully!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Donna sa...

A really cute card Nancy, love the image you used, it's so sweet, and what a neat looking border all around the card. Sorry I'm just catching up on my blog hopping. Have a fab weekend.
hugs
Donna xx