CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 30. september 2009

Friday Sketchers #71

Friday Sketchers #71 has this wonderful sketch.



Again I have chosen to use one of Mo Digital Pencil's cute images,
"Mummu and Virginia".
I have coloured with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

Papers I have used for this card:
Teal Bazzil Basic
DP's from Graphic 45 and Dream Street Papers.

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up

Lace, flowers and Dew Drops are from stash.

The cute yarn charm I thought was perfect for this image:O)

Inside my card there is room for a personal note, and I had to kit a small scarf.

On the back I have put my personal "Handmade by" stamp.

I hope you liked this one, it sure was fun making.

Have a great day.



6 kommentarer:

Ida sa...

Nydelig kort Nancy, sååå herlig stempel!! Lekkert!
Ha en fortsatt super uke!
klemmer fra Ida:o)!

Kari sa...

Nydelig kort igjen,Nancy!Så flott stempel og fantastisk fargelegging som alltid!Stilig med strikketøyet inni og charmen på forsiden;)
Ha en flott onsdagskveld:)

Klemmer:)

CraftyC sa...

What a gorgeous card Nancy. Not seen that image before, ever so sweet!
Clairex

crafty amy sa...

Hiya Nancy oh my gosh this is so adorable I love the image and you have coloured it so well. That flower is stunning too and I LOVE the knitting inside :D

Hugs

Amy xx

LINDA sa...

WOW!! another fantastic card.. Love it.. Awesome coloring..Very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 sa...

Beautiful card, wonderful image and fab details.
luv
Debby