CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 29. september 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #34

This week over at The Pink Elephant they want to see

Something with Dots, Punch and Tag:O)

I have Dew Drops as Dots,
Double punched border,
and a tag with sentiment on.

For this card I have used Olivegreen Bazzil Basic.
DP's are from We R Memory Keepers, My Minds Eye and Basic Grey.

The adorable image is
"Kai in the Rain" made by super talented Maurie J Manning,
better known as Mo Manning
If you haven't been to her blog or shop, you better go over there to have a look at all the wonderful Digi images she has made:O)

As always, I have coloured with Derwent Watercolour Pencils and watertank brush.

Flowers and ribbon are from my stash
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Inside my card.

The backside of my card.

I hope you liked my card.
Thank you for stoppin' by:O)



11 kommentarer:

LINDA sa...

I absolutely love this card.. The colors are wonderful.. and this little image is so sweet!!I just about got this one today, but got the little angle instead..
Hugs, Linda

Nilla sa...

Oh så vackert, härlig bild och vilka blommor! Love it all! Kramar Nilla

May-Bente sa...

Utrolig flott kort, Nancy!!
Herlige farger og motivet så skjønt!!

Klem:))

Sandie sa...

That's beautiful Nancy!! Love the colours and your image is great. I really like how you did the tag!!

Have a wonderful day
Sandie :)

Kari sa...

For et flott kort!!Motivet er jo så herlig da og så nyydelig farget som alltid!!Lekkert med blomstene;)
Ha en flott onsdag:)

Klemmer:)

debby4000 sa...

Oh he is so adorable and wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Linda Elbourne sa...

Great colour ... great image and a great card!

Kjersti sa...

For eit herleg kort! Og nydelig, aldeles søtt motiv <3 <3

crafty amy sa...

Oh my this is just too cute I want him :D

Amy xx

Ann sa...

I love this card - it's just amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.
Ann xxx

PaperCrafty sa...

Darling card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Sheri