CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 15. september 2009

WOJ Challenge #47 and Guest Designer Call

WOJ Challenge #47 is a colour sheme:

Orange and Teal.

Here is what I came up with.


I am also entering the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer call with this card.


To make this card I have used BlueGray Bazzil Basic.
DP's are from We R Memory Keepers and Bella Bella.

The cute WOJ image is coloured with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and my watertank brush.

The lovely charm I got from my sweet blogfriend Kimmi:O)

Sentiment on the front is from WOJ

Flowers and embellishments are from my stash.

For the border I have used my Geo Punch "Daisy".


On the back of the charm it says:

Made with heart and sole.

Inside my card there is a sentiment from Stampin' up and the fruitbowl from WOJ Summerset.
There is also room for a note.

My personal "handmade by" stamp on the back of the card.



Thank you for stoppin' by, have a great day.

Hugs,



11 kommentarer:

Juls sa...

so gorgeous!! I love the little charm!! its really cute!!

Sheila sa...

Hiya Nancy.
I love your adorable Whiif of Joy card, good luck in the GDT call... you'll be a wonderful asset to them :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Kari sa...

Nyydelig kort,vennen!Herlig stempel og fargingen er super som alltid!
Lekre detaljer :)
Lykke til i utfordringen! ;)

Klem,Kari:)

papirdilla sa...

Flott kort! Stemplet er nydelig malt i herlige farger. Lekkert pyntet. Ønsker deg lykke til i utfordringen:)

Klem,
Hanne

May-Bente sa...

Kjempe flott kort, herlige papirer sammensetning!!!
Masse lykke til, ville ha prøvd meg selv også.....men er en liten pyse!!! "Fnis"

Klem:))

RitaK sa...

Fint kort, Nancy. Sprek fargeutfordring dette her!

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful cute image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

LINDA sa...

Simply Gorgeous!! Your coloring is fantastic!! Love the design.. very Beautiful work.. Good luck on the DT call.. Hope you get it!!
Hugs, Linda

Nicola sa...

Absolutely gorgeous Nancy. Fabulous colouring as always and your papers and layout are awesome. Loving your lace and floral detail and every page from front to back shows your awesome talent. Good luck with the call sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola xx

crafty amy sa...

Gorgeous card hun good luck with the DT call :D
That charm is so sweet!

X Amy X

Kim sa...

Amazing WOJ creations you have made! I am in awe over the beauty!
Hugs~ Kim