CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 1. oktober 2009

For you!

I used the sketch over at Stamp With Fun Challenge #26

and Papertake Weekly Challenge wants us to use Black and white + one.

For this card I have used "Socker Ian" from The Greeting Farm.
I have coloured him with watercolour pencils and watertank brush.

My + one colour is pale blue, so I have used pale blue Bazzil Basic
DP's are from Teresa Collins and Cosmo Cricket.
The sentiment is a clearstamp for Making Memories.
Ribbon and Dew drops are from stash.

My son was going to a birthday party last night, so I made this card a pocket-card.

On the back of my card I have my personal "Handmade by" stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

This is it for now. I hope to be back later tonight with a new card I am playing with:O)

Have a great day.